I am happy to accept the nomination for the Liebster Award given to me by Courtneyscalise. This is the second nomination that I received from my fellow bloggers and it feels awesome. Though these series of awards are not real awards that are given by certain award-giving organizations, it is just so heart-warming to be recognized and nominated by your fellow bloggers. Being nominated inspires me to bring the best of me in writing and it boosts my confidence, which is a big thing for a new blogger.
Before I move on, I would like to share with everyone what I found out on the meaning of “Liebster”. Curious me made me search Mr. Google to find out the answer and as quoted from WeLovedHere.com:
Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Isn’t that sweet? Blogging is about building a community and it’s a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs.
So now, let us move forward. Just like the One Lovely Blog nomination, I will lay out to you the rules for the Liebster Award:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
11 Random Facts About Berryduchess
1. I never said, “I don’t like you” to anyone. EVER.
2. I play classical music before sleeping.
3. While I play Jazz classics whenever I blog or working. 🙂
4. I would love to travel to New York City some day.
5. I have a small collection of old movies by Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe and I hope to complete them sooner.
6. I sort of, sweat on the small stuff. Why? because I feel that small details should not be left out or forgotten.
7. To date, I have 4 coloring books that I really love 🙂 Strawberry Shortcake is one of them!
8. I am a big fan of The Big Bang Theory.
9. I love Ian Somerhalder and Adam Levine. Ultimate crushes!
10. I have been an Android user ever since, but just this October, I decided to get my first iPhone. 🙂
11. I was the event coordinator of my own wedding 🙂
My Responses to Courtney’s Questions:
I look forward to reading your responses! Enjoy!
1. What is your biggest fear in life?
– I guess it would be living alone and so far away from my family and friends. As mentioned before, I am a family person and my world will always, always include my family.
2. If you had the chance to move to Mars, knowing you could never return to Earth, would you? Why?
– No, I won’t 🙂 Because the Earth is such a lovely place to live in.
3. Which do you prefer: dogs or cats?
– I don’t know. I think I can go with both. I love them.
4. What do you wish you had done when you were younger that you never got to do?
– I wish that I could have learned to play the piano. 🙂
5. Where is your favorite place in the world?
– anywhere, as long as I am with my husband. Being with him always feels like home 🙂
6. If you were stranded on a deserted island with one thing, what would it be?
– Food, probably.
7. Do you believe in ghosts?
– I do but
8. What food could you not live without?
– Is coffee considered food??
9. If you could choose your own theme song what would it be?
– That would be Pharell’s LOST QUEEN from his Album GIRL
10. Christmas or Halloween?
– Definitely Christmas!
11. What is the most influential book you have ever read?
– So far, my take will be The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch.
Eleven Questions to Ponder for My Nominees
1. On a scale of 1 to 10, how well do you sing?
2. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
3. When something is wrong, who is the first person you turn too?
4. If I had 3 wishes….
5. How many places have you lived and where were they?
6. The worst gift that I received…
7. If you can have lunch with a famous person, who will it be?
8. What is that one thing that you are really good at?
9. If your life will be a movie, who do you want to play your role?
10. What are the things that we can find in your bag/purse?
11. Nobody knows that I….
And now, it is time for me to send give my list for the nomination. Here are the nominees 🙂
As mentioned by the bloggers who participated in this nomination, the nominated blogger may or may not accept the award. You are not tied to anything and you may accept it with your own freewill.
Once again, my sincerest thanks to everyone and let us cheers for what we have achieved so far.
Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn’t give you credit.