If you are looking for that dramatic and vampy-ish color, then you should pick Doo-Bai. A burnt burgundy color that is perfect for the fall season or whenever you feel like having bold lips or even that sultry and sexy look.
DOO-BAI versus WICKED
I did not mean to wear the same outfit when I did the swatch for Australis, LOL! 😀
This was the first shade that I bought and it’s on top of my list. Just look at that beautiful deep magenta color, isn’t it gorgeous?!
- comfortable on the lips; it feels very light on the lips.
- opaque and pigmented
- long wearing
- long lasting
- Vegan-friendly & cruelty-free
- This is priced at 9.90 SGD per tube.
- Though this brand is not available in department store counters here in Singapore, they have several authorized distributors like LAYCY where I ordered mine.
- I did not like the fruity smell of the product. 😦
- Some shades were very challenging to apply, specifically Ro-Ma and Mi-A-Mee.
Berry’s Useful Tips:
- Make sure that you exfoliate and moisturize your lips.
- Use lip balm (before applying and after removing)
- You can always use a lip brush to help you apply the lip product evenly. ;D
No amount of makeup can mask an ugly heart.
– Kevyn Aucoin