Australis Velourlips Matte Cream reminds me NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme, but they are much better. So let us start the review on these 3 shades. ;D
Ro-Ma is a bright shade of pink. Though perfect for the spring/summer season, this color may be tricky to wear. So if you decide to take this shade, you can be easy on your eye makeup and let your lips do the rest.
This bright coral shade from Australis Velourlips collection makes me happy because it lights up the entire face once worn.
- comfortable on the lips; it feels very light on the lips.
- opaque and pigmented
- long wearing
- long lasting
- Vegan-friendly & cruelty-free
- This is priced at 9.90 SGD per tube.
- Though this brand is not available in department store counters here in Singapore, they have several authorized distributors like LAYCY where I ordered mine.
- I did not like the fruity smell of the product. 😦
- Some shades were very challenging to apply, specifically Ro-Ma and Mi-A-Mee.
Berry’s Useful Tips:
- Make sure that you exfoliate and moisturize your lips.
- Use lip balm (before applying and after removing)
- You can always use a lip brush to help you apply the lip product evenly. ;D