This is a quick review of Starbucks Singapore 2016 Planner that was launched today, Sept 4th. There are two things about this planner:
- This was a collaboration between Starbucks and Moleskine AND
- The design was EXCLUSIVE for Singapore.
NOTHING FANCY – the planner is wrapped in a clear plastic, that’s it. So if you are planning to buy one, make sure you place them well inside your bag. Unlike me, I placed mine in one of my grocery bags (because I had no choice) and it was late when I noticed the small scratch/dent on the front cover. 😦
Like the signature look and feel of the Moleskine planner, this organizer/notebook comes in a hard cover (that somewhat feels like a faux leather) together with the elastic band on the side to help keep things intact.
PAGES – DESIGN & LAYOUT
Each section (calendar and different notebook pages) are divided by beautiful photos about the company and of course, coffee!
The 3 different notebook pages included in the planner are the following:
- 84 Ruled Pages
- 48 Note Pages
- 46 “Squared” or Graph pages
Lastly, is the back pocket feature of the planner.
BUT WAIT! There’s more!
Aside from the exclusive planner, you will also get a special edition Starbucks Card and it is placed inside the back pocket.
- Light and handy
- If you are aways on the go like attending meetings and taking notes, this is perfect for you.
- It is not too heavy or bulky.
- The size (approx. 5 x 8 inches) and weight makes it easier to carry around, even during travels.
- Simple and you will not hesitate to use and bring it inside the board room.
- For the 2016 planner, you can choose from the 3 colors available (red, grey or black)
- It is a combination of notebook and calendar.
- I am happy to see a lot of pages to write on. This is something that you don’t get much from other planners.
- Pages are ACID-FREE
- This means that it is environmental-friendly.
- The planner set is currently sold at 38.90 SGD.
- But if you are a member, you can opt to top up your card with 50 SGD and get the planner for only 28.90 SGD! *terms & conditions apply.
- The pages are too thin (you can notice it in the photos above) so if you are using a sign pen or marker in this notebook, expect the ink bleeding at the back of the paper.
What do you think of this planner? Let me know your thoughts!
Please click the link provided if you want to see my review for the Erin Condren 2016 Planner. ;D