Every makeup comes in a deep burgundy box with rose-gold imprints. The look and feel of each box gives you a luxe feeling and leaves you excited to find out more of what is inside. Overall, her products are giving out that certain vintage glamour vibe.
Charlotte Tilbury described her Rock ‘N’ Kohl Eye Pencil as:
Inspired by the ultimate, rock chick ‘bedroom eyes’, I created a revolutionary, no-nonsense liquid-eye pencil: it has the silky smooth glide of a liquid liner with the soft, sooty, pigment-rich result of a kohl.
- Luxe product design
- Just as promised by the brand, the eyeliner glides effortlessly.
- Very pigmented and has a creamy texture.
- This is one thing that I love about this eyeliner. May it be simple or evening smokey eyes, you can easily achieve that by using a smudger.
- Product Life – Notice that there is an indication on how long you can use and keep the product.
- Paraben and preservative free
- Made in Germany
- The name of the shade is not printed on the product, instead they are printed in a sticker and pasted on the box.
- I personally prefer to see the name of the shade printed on the product itself for easy reference. Also, I don’t really keep the boxes for long.
- The product is not locally available.
- UK – 19 GBP / US – 27 USD (shipping fee not included)
- I got mine from my trusted local online seller thru Carousell (PingBong) and it was priced at 45 SGD.
With these prices, you get to have 1.2 grams (0.04 oz) of product.