When I found out that we are going back to Paris, my immediate question to him was “Where will we stay?” I had to know so I can prepare myself in case there will be something sadder than our previous hotel in the city. You can check out my previous review here.
With the help of Mr. Google, I read the online review from their previous guests and I had high hopes! We both know that this time it will be different. 😀
We were at the front desk at past 2 PM and we were attended by this lovely lady who gave us all the information that we may need during our whole stay. Aside from being very approachable, smiling face and accommodating, she speaks the English language well, too.
There’s only one key for every room and so whenever we go out, we surrender the key at the front desk.
I noticed that Hotel Antin Saint Georges and Atlantic Hotel has the same size of elevators. It must be a standard size for a boutique hotel in the city. The lift can accommodate a maximum of 3 people (without luggage) or 1 person + 2-3 luggage.
There was an ongoing construction/rehabilitation at the entrance during our stay at the hotel but we didn’t experience any inconvenience at all. I stayed in their common area and I find it very nice and comfortable. It feels very homey.
The common area looks neat and welcoming that it leaves you excited to see your room.
We love our room! It was actually large enough to accommodate a family or 3 people. It was clean and the bed linens smells fresh.
The room has a safe where you can keep your valuables and I really appreciate the cabinet. It has mirrors, large in size and 2 people can hang their clothes.
Again, I was very happy that they have a mini fridge, electric kettle and complimentary coffees and teas.
It was also roomy, white and very clean. The have the usuals:
- mini shampoo
- mini foaming/shower wash
- mini hand soap.
- shoe polish
- shower cap
I believe that their toiletries were specially designed for Atlantic Hotel. Apologies that I didn’t get to snap the name of the artist.
These are my stuff and it’s the first thing that I always do whenever we check in a hotel.
Atlantic Hotel offers a buffet continental breakfast to their guest from 6 AM until 10:30 AM. You can also have your breakfast in your room. Just call or inform the front desk that you want it delivered.
If you are staying in this hotel, I suggest that you try their buffet breakfast at least once. Aside from more food choices, the ambiance is also great. Also, try looking up and you can see their glass ceiling.
In summary, here is my overall experience during our one week stay:
Price – 4 / 5
- For the price of 195 Euros (this is an estimate) per night, we had a very comfortable stay with them. We had a big room, good food and wonderful service from their staff.
Customer Service – 5 / 5
- Their staff are accommodating, courteous, approachable and they smile & greet their guests.
- They provide enough information to their guests which we appreciate a lot.
- They have a directory placed inside the room and it contains a lot of information that are very useful to their guests.
One time I placed the “do not disturb” sign and I received a call from front desk checking if I want to have our room cleaned. I told them that we will have the room service the following day because I was very sick and I just wanted to stay in bed. They understood the situation but they still sent us fresh towels to replace the used ones. 😀
Will you go back to stay next time you visit the city?
Will you recommend it?
- Yes! 100%.
Some additional information that you may want to know:
- Atlantic Hotel is located near the Gare Saint-Lazare.
- Gare Saint Lazare has a mall inside and there are 2-3 Grocery stores where you can buy water and snacks (Monoprix, Carre Four and Hema)
- The Metro is just across the street.
- There are many restaurants to choose from and they are all walking distance. See my post on Carnet De Voyage and Carnet De Bord
To find out their current offers and room rates, just visit their website.
Atlantic Hotel Paris
44 Rue de Londres – 75008 Paris