See the first two parts of my Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip reviews here:
*please note that due to the difference in undertones, the shades may look brighter or darker to different people.
For reference here is the list of my foundation shades:
NC25 (MAC Pro Longwear Foundation) / 1.5 (MAC Matchmaster) Y225 (MUFE Ultra HD) / Light 4 Deauville (NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation)
Described as warm-toned brown red with a satin finish. I was a bit lost with LOST. haha! I mean, I was expecting something darker because that’s how it looked in person/flesh. However, in photos, the colour register looked redder (I used the natural light when I took the photos).
Here is a comparison with other lipsticks that I own and Lost is almost similar with UD x Gwen Stefani’s Rock Steady but the latter is shinier.
This is one of the loveliest colours in their range but also problematic to manage. Described as true orange-red with a satin finish, Cozy can be streaky when you don’t apply it cautiously. I used a lip brush to evenly spread the lip product on my lips and you should be fast enough because as soon as it settles, it will be hard to blend. But once done correctly, it shows a great colour. Well, you can’t have it all, right? 😀
I think I had to erase it 3 times before I got the correct one.
- Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip is sold at 6 USD per tube; sellers in Carousell Singapore are giving it between 13-15 SGD.
- The lipsticks are opaque and pigmented;
- Easy to use and apply.
- one swipe is all you need and you can apply directly or use a lip brush.
- Long wearing
- Even though these are not transfer-proof, they leave a good amount of stain on the lips after eating/drinking.
- Light on the lips.
- You can conveniently press your lips together and lip product will not be tacky or ball up.
- Reapplying is also easy when you want to.
- Not drying on the lips
- No feathering.
- Made in the USA.
- Scent-free and no discernible taste.
- Easy to remove.
As mentioned earlier, the only problem that I had was with Cozy. You cannot apply it when you are in a hurry, otherwise, you will regret it. It can be streaky.
Colourpop is not available in local department stores in Singapore but you can check out Carousell SG and other local sellers.
- Just to get the shades that I like, I had to contact more than one seller. I got mine from my ever trusted online seller – Pingbong.
UPDATE on AVAILABILITY
(as of July 2016)
Starting July 12th, Colourpop is now offering International Delivery options except for China and Turkey. There is no flat rate for shipping because the delivery cost will depend on the weight of your orders.
Please know that this is not a sponsored post or whatsoever. I got these with my own money and I am just happy to share my thoughts and impression on these products. So far, none of my makeup reviews are sponsored, and should it be the case, it will be mentioned.
Like I said in my previous posts if you want to try the brand but you’re not into matte finishes, then you may consider getting their Ultra Satin Lip. Just like the UD x Gwen lipsticks, these lovelies can be enjoyed by people of all ages – young, middle-aged and matured because the formula is forgiving on the lips and comfortable to wear.
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE so you will never miss my upcoming posts and reviews! 😀
Makeup of the day:
- Foundation and Concealer: La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation in Warm Ivory
- Brows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Taupe and Brow wiz in Medium Brown
- Eyeshadow – Urban Decay Vice Palette
- Eyeliner –Stila Stay-All-Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Intense Black
- Hourglass Luminous Flush
- Contour and Highlight
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow in Light to Medium Shade