Another week is about to end so let’s spice up our Friday with another beauty look using the limited edition Makeup Geek x MannyMUA palette. 😘
As you all know, I am a lipstick-blush kind of person (or hoarder, LOL) because I’m always wearing eyeglasses. In case you don’t know, I have thick glasses so even though I do an eye look it is mostly unnoticed. This is also the reason why I prefer to highlight my lips more than my eyes. But this time, I wanted to try something different – something bolder and a bit complicated compared to what I usually do.
This palette is a collaboration between Makeup Geek Cosmetics and MannyMUA. If you don’t know who Manny is, you better check his vlog here. You are welcome. 😉
Shade Name and Details:
- muted champagne yellow with a shimmery finish.
- BEACHES & CREAM
- soft peachy beige with a matte finish.
- medium rose gold with a foiled finish.
- gold-flecked medium rose with a shimmery finish.
- medium earthy terracotta with a matte finish (with subtle specs of glitter on the surface).
- medium maple brown with a matte finish.
- warm red brown with blue reflects and a foiled finish.
- deep cherry red with a matte finish.
- deep plum brown with a matte finish.
Priced at 45 USD, the palette has 9 beautiful and highly pigmented shades (mostly warm tones) and all of them blend so well. This is my first Makeup Geek eyeshadows and I am very impressed. These colours are great in creating simple daytime look to a more edgy and dramatic eye look.
You can purchase this from Carousell Singapore and the it’s between 85-100 SGD. I bought my palette from PingBong and the link is on the right side of this page. 😀
This eye makeup was inspired by Zabrena’s makeup tutorial and you can check her vlog and full tutorial here.
I decided to blend the colours more because I felt that the look is a bit heavy for me. Also, I wore it with red, bold lipsticks.
I added Artemis on the inner corner of the eyes.
As I mentioned, it doesn’t have much impact on photos because of the glasses but it looks good in person. For photography purposes, I used bold lipsticks for this makeup but if I will do this again, I prefer to use a more neutral shade of lipstick. 😀
Makeup of the Day:
- Cover FX Mattifying Primer
- Make Up Forever Step 1 Skin Equalizer – #8 Peach
- Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation in Y225 mixed with Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow in Light to Medium Shade.
- Tom Ford – Ravish
- Hourglass Mood Exposure
- Anastasia Beverly Hills (ABH) Brow Wiz in Medium Brown
- ABH Brow Pomade in Taupe.
- Makeup Geek x Manny MUA Palette
- Stila Stay-All-Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Intense Black
- Bite Beauty in Beetroot
So what do you think of this look? Would you wear it? Love it or leave it?
Again, many thanks for checking out my blog and I hope that you are enjoying your stay. I will try more looks and share it with you soon, so you better SUBSCRIBE so you won’t miss anything! 😉 You can do that via email or follow my other accounts where I share my sneak previews.