“A lip colour that provides a splash of colour in a liquid-suede finish that lingers.”
MAC claims that these lip products are:
- Long-wearing, eight hours
- Colour wears evenly and smoothly, eight hours
- Provides stay-true colour, eight hours
- Non-feathering, non-bleeding”
BACK IN VOGUE
Back in Vogue is described as a peachy nude with a flat matte finish.
FEELS SO GRAND
Feels So Grand is a beautiful deep true red with a flat matte finish.
MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolours are sold at 39 SGD/tube. (20 USD).
Where to buy:
- Selected Sephora stores in Singapore
- MAC Beauty counters
- TANGS Department Stores
- Highly pigmented and rich colour payoff.
- Easy to use and apply.
- Did not bleed or feathered.
- Made in Italy.
- Though this is expected from matte lipsticks especially the flat mattes but when I wore these, I noticed that my lips felt dry after 4 hours.
- Also, I did not experience the suede-feel on my lips.
- Not very long lasting.
- If you will be out for a coffee date then this will be a good choice. But if you will go for say, dinner, then you may have to put this in your purse for retouch.
Will I purchase again?
- I may consider other options.
Will you recommend it?
As you know, matte lipsticks are my thing and having tried a number of brands, it is unfortunate for me to say that there are other brands that perform better than this. There is no doubt that the shades are truly beautiful but between Jeffree Star and MAC, I will definitely pick JS.