A week of packing, then another week for moving and 2 weeks of putting things in order – these are the reasons why I was MIA last month but thankfully, I am back! And today, I am sharing the products that I have been testing for the past 2 months.;)
❤️ Hit List ❤️
1. Cover FX Mattifying Primer with Anti-Acne Treatment
- LOVE LOVE LOVE!
- Aside from minimising pores and shine control, this primer helps to heal the acne.
- I noticed that it also works well with the acne marks like when the skin has a texture when the acne/pimples are drying.
- Apply this then add the foundation/BB or CC cream or concealer and your face will look flawless.
Photo courtesy of coverfx.com
2. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel (Combination to Oily Skin)
- FINALLY! A moisturiser that works on me!
- I am really happy that I tried this. It did not break my skin nor had irritations of some sort.
- My skin improved and it becomes more hydrated.
photo courtesy of google
3. Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater
- I use this before I apply my makeup and primer and it keeps my face moisturised.
- I also use this after using toner during the day if I am not wearing makeup.
- Can’t let the day pass without using this!
4. Makeup Geek x MannyMUA Palette
- This is the only palette that I have been using since May!
- They have warm shades but they are very wearable. Check out my review here.
5. NARS Illuminator in Copacabana
- This is a beautiful product and it helps me create a subtle glow on my face.
- You can use mix this with your foundation or use on the high points of the face and I use them both ways.
- I love mixing this when I am using light foundations such as It Cosmetics CC Cream and NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint.
GOOD but not GREAT
❣️Maybelline Instant Age Rewind
- I have mixed emotions for this. I love the brightener/illuminator but I’m not sure with the concealer.
- I use for almost a month and it won’t replace my NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer.
- I did my best to blend it right away (using fingers, sponge and brush) and I also made sure that I apply translucent powder on top to avoid creasing but after 4 hours, it would still crease on me.
❣️Lancome Juicy Shakers
- I mentioned this in my snapchat feed and the product does what its supposed to do but other than that I was not wowed.
- It is not sticky nor has a strong smell. In fact, it smells delicious but paying 36 SGD for something that does a so-so job, uhmm… this will not make it to my next shopping list.
- I did not include it to my Leave It list because I like it and I’m still using it. I think that it is a perfect match with my Jeffree Star’s Rose Matter.
- I like it but I don’t love it and I don’t hate it either.
photo courtesy of lancome-usa.com
And that’s all for the products that I’ve used and loved for the month of May and June. Be sure to subscribe so you won’t miss my next list. If you want to see my Love it or Leave it posts for the past months, just click here.
’til next time!