It’s a bit early for Halloween but because we just watched The Suicide Squad, today’s look is inspired by Jared Leto’s character – Joker. But because I can’t do the green hair, I went for green eyeshadows instead.
This is my version of the look that was originally done by Bailey Sarian and you can check her tutorial here:
Makeup of the Day:
– Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation Stick (Y225)
– Laura Mercier Loose Translucent Powder
– Jeffree Star Beauty Killer Palette in China White + KVD Shade & Light Eye Contour (Saleos)
– Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Pomade in Medium Brown
– Benefit Brown Precisely My Brow Pencil – #4
– NARS Via Venetto
– Kat Von D Tattoo Liner – Trooper eyeliner (for the J drawing)
– KVD Shade & Light (Lucius, Shax and Latinus)
– Kat Von D Metal Crush in Electric Warrior and Iggy + Urban Decay Heavy Metal in Distortion.
– KVD Shade & Light
– Jeffree Star Rich Blood
– Ardell Spiky Lashes with Attitude
I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did!