While testing some new products today, I decided to do a simple look using shades of pinks and load some highlights. ☺️
This look is very wearable and it’s like a “pumped up” (because of the lashes) everyday makeup that you can do.
Makeup of the Day
– Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Enhancer + Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
– Laura Mercier Loose Translucent Powder
– Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin-Perfecting Micro-Powder
– Benefit Brown Precisely My Brow Pencil – #4
– Kat Von D Tattoo Liner – Trooper eyeliner
– NARS Via Venetto (Tighline)
I used Urban Decay’s Naked Palette 3 and if you want to recreate the look, I created a guide for you.
– Marc Jacobs Twinkle Pop in Honey Bunny (for the inner corner).
– Charlotte Tilbury Love is the Drug
Bronze & Highlight:
– Hourglass Luminous Bronze Light
– Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour highlighter in Aura
– Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillowtalk
– Besame Cosmetics in Portrait Pink
– Urban Decay in Peyote (top coat)
– Star Lash Premium Lashes
Wear this during daytime and if you are going out for drinks in the evening, simply add more sparkle using DUST from the Naked 3 palette. You can also add MUGSHOT or darker shades on the outer corner of the eyes.
Aside from the plan to master my skill of applying false lashes without poking my eyeballs, I will experiment more looks in the coming days and share it here. Hope you liked this one!