Master Palette by Mario Dedivanovic is back in stock and this is my short review for this limited edition product.
In case you don’t know, Mario Dedivanovic is a famous celebrity makeup artist and one of his famous clients are the Kardashians – specifically Kim Kardashian West.
The Master Palette
The palette has:
- 12 eyeshadows
- 3 finishes
- all earth-toned shades.
It somewhat reminded me of NARS’s Toujours L’Amour Eyeshadow Palette.
Image courtesy of NARS.com
- HOLLYWOOD – metallic wheat gold with a satin finish
- NYC – rich chocolate brown with a satin finish
- KIM – the ultimate tan with a satin finish
- MUSE –rose gold with a satin finish
- BRONX –metallic olive with a satin finish
- PARIS – gilded brown with a satin finish
- CLAUDIA –slate with a velvet finish
- MARINA – the perfect champagne with a metallic finish
- 5TH AVE – gold leaf with a metallic finish
- LULA – soft taupe with an ultra-matte finish
- ISABEL – burnt orange with an ultra-matte finish
- VIOLETA – dark chocolate with an ultra-matte finish
This is a bronze smoky eye that I created using the Master Palette and for an extra “oomph” I topped it off with Huda’s Dubai and #Blessed foiled shadows.
- The palette is sold at 45 USD
- I got my palette from PingBong Shoppe at 90 SGD.
- All the eyeshadows are buttery.
- Each shadow has a rich colour payoff and highly-pigmented.
- A little goes a long way.
- They are easy to blend and work with.
- The shades complement each other.
- The shades in this palette are very wearable may it be at work or on special events.
- The size of the palette is travel-friendly.
Despite the powder kick, I have nothing against this palette. 🙂