This review is a little late and since it’s your last chance to get the Kylie Jenner’s Koko Kollection, so I won’t make any introduction and let’s start the ball rollin’!
Remember how I adored Kylie’s Birthday Collection? Well, Koko Collection did it better. I love the overall simplicity – from the box ’til the liquid lipstick itself. It’s white and rose-gold and it’s so clean to look at.
This collection has 4 liquid lipsticks housed in a metallic rose-gold tube with Kylie’s signature drip art and it shows the shade of the lipsticks. Seriously, gorgeous packaging! 5 stars, Kylie!
*please note that due to the difference in undertones, the shades may look brighter or darker to different people.
For your reference here are my shades:
NC25 (MAC Pro Longwear Foundation) / 1.5 (MAC Matchmaster) Y225 (MUFE Ultra HD) / Light 4 Deauville (NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation)
Described as a cool yellow nude, this is the type of nude that you can wear every day. You can wear it as a matte liquid lipstick or you can top it off with your favourite gloss.
Damn Gina is the only gloss in the Koko Kollection and described as a soft shimmering peachy-pink gloss. It’s so pretty that you can’t help but say “DAMN!” on your first application. I used this in one of my makeup looks where I did the Pia Wurtzbach’s makeup. Check out the tutorial here.
Another lovely shade in this collection is OKURRR and it is described as a vibrant fuchsia, ‘tho it looks more of a bright, pinky-red in my opinion. If you want to try something new aside from the classic red lips, this is a perfect shade that you can wear this Valentine’s day.
Lastly, we have GORG and it’s described as a red burgundy wine. It’s a lovely shade that you can wear on (special) evening affairs or whenever you want to rock a bold lip. I used this in my recent makeup look where I recreated Ms. Thailand-Univers 2016’s look. Check out the look here.
- Koko Kollection is sold at 40 USD (shipping fee will be added separately.)
- Also available in the Koko Kollection + Burgundy Palette bundle priced at 80 USD.
- In Singapore, the price of online sellers may vary. I purchased this from PingBong Shoppe at 65 SGD.
To sum it all up, I love the Koko Kollection. Too bad that it’s a limited edition but if you are thinking of purchasing this set, get it while you still can because it’s a great buy. After testing and wearing these lippies, my love for Kylie’s lip products was rekindled.
- They are all easy to use and apply.
- It feels light on the lips & not sticky at all.
- I didn’t experience any feathering in any of these lippies.
- Okurrr, Khlo$ and Damn Gina are all very pigmented and opaque.
- Gorg is the least pigmented that you may need to double the application so you can achieve the desired colour.
- If you prefer a single application, use a lip liner before applying the lipstick.
- Okurrr, Khlo$ and Damn Gina are not drying and my lips weren’t flaky while
- My lips started to feel the dryness towards the 4th hour while wearing GORG.
- I think this is pretty normal for liquid matte lipsticks in darker shades.
- Very minimal transfer (only if you eat very oily foods)
- Hands down to Okurrr as it performed the best in this category.
- Easy to remove.
- Okurrr left the most lip stain (despite using makeup remover) out of the 4.
- Made in the USA.
This collection deserves a rating of 4.5 stars. 🙂
Click this photo to read the rest of my Kylie Jenner reviews.
Thank you for reading this review. Stay updated and make sure to SUBSCRIBE & follow my social media accounts to receive the latest makeup reviews, looks and posts that I will share on this site.