This Valentine’s look is a monotone makeup featuring soft hues of pink.
- Make Up Forever Ultra HD Foundation in Y225
- Make Up Forever Ultra HD Concealer in R30
- La Prairie Loose Cellular Treatment Loose Powder
EYEBROWS / EYE DETAILS:
- Benefit’s Precisely, My Brow + Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Medium Brown
- MAC Painterly Pot as eyeshadow primer
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadows in:
- Cupcake on the crease
- Cinderella on the lid
- Natasha Denona’s Star Palette in
- Galaxia 112K + Bellatrix 103M
- Eyeko London – Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner
- Eyeko London Black Magic Mascara + It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara
CONTOUR & HIGHLIGHT:
- NYX Wonder Stick in Universal
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- NARS Illuminator in Copacobana
- Jouer Cosmetics in Orchid + Jouer Lip Topper in Skinny Dip.
***photo was taken using the natural light from the window.
This is a super easy and simple look and if I did not curl my hair (which by the way, I was aiming for smaller curls but didn’t happen and this took me an hour to have these waves), you can do this look in less than 20 minutes!
It’s already Feb 15 in Singapore but I still wish everyone a Happy Hearts Day because it’s still Feb 14 in other parts of the world!