It Cosmetics released a 5-piece, full-size brush set that comes in a travel case and I just think that you need to know that they are awesome and worth your money.
When you purchase the Heavenly Luxe set, you will get:
FLAWLESS FOUNDATION BRUSH
- for buffing liquid, cream and powder foundations.
FLAWLESS POWDER BRUSH
- used to apply powders, blushes & bronzers on the larger areas of the face.
FLAWLESS BLUSH BRUSH
- the slanted shape of this brush makes it easy to apply blushes and bronzers. (my favourite!)
FLAWLESS ALL-OVER SHADOW & LINER BRUSH
- This dual-ended brush can be used to apply your powder or cream eyeshadows while the liner end is not just for the eyeliner but also for applying brow products.
FLAWLESS CONCEALER BRUSH
- though the main purpose of this is for applying concealer, I also use this as an eyeshadow brush.
- made out of faux leather, the travel case is perfect for storing your brushes especially when you travel.
Priced at 75 USD (with a value of $200), this is a really good bargain. Imagine, you are getting full-sizes of quality brushes for a lesser price. It was so good that I even recommended this to my friends. I also have my own set.
The brushes are easy to use; they are light to handle but not too light like that of the RealTechniques’ regular brushes. Personally, I prefer my tools to have a little weight so they won’t easily flip on my hands because believe me, I’m that girl who can drop anything that I hold.
Then the bristles – oh so soft!
Then the bristles – oh so soft! and they don’t shred even after washing. I’ve washed my set for a couple of times and they are still in perfect shape.
In conclusion, I highly recommend this brush set and if you have the chance to try and see them in person, I suggest that you check them out so you can take a look, try to touch & brush them against your hand. 🙂
- Sold at 100 SGD at Sephora Singapore online.