Back in 2014, I just resigned from work so I got so much stuff in my head and I wanna do this, and do that..blah! blah! blah! I was reading articles about how to make things happen in your life and the idea of a bucket list came to the picture.
It’s a list of things and experiences that you want to accomplish in your lifetime.
They say that if you got goals, you should envision them and you must always be reminded and then the universe will do its magic and the next thing you know, they are coming to life. One at a time. This is also the reason why some would prefer a vision board that they post on a wall so when they wake up, it’s the first thing that they see.
It's like there's this unexplained force that helps you achieve them when you always see your goals. And it's not the irritating kind. It's the inspiring kind. Seriously!
So to make it short, I bought this notebook that says “If not now, then when – Bucket List” from Kikki K. and listed the things that I wanna do. After 4 years, I saw the notebook again while I was rummaging all my old notes and books and read my entries, I can’t help but smile because I didn’t realise that I’ve achieved a lot! So now, I decided to share them here so my blog will also serve as my vision board since I have a daily access to it.
There are 100 items on my list and I had to revise/update them a bit but I’m pretty sure I’m gonna add some more as I go on. 🙂
MY AWESOME LIST
2. Maintain an active blog for at least a year. – Been active since 2014! Yey!!!
3. Go back to London.
4. Travel to South Korea, eat Kimchi & wear a Hanbok.
5. Eat ramen and sushi in Japan.
6. See a koala and the Opera House in Australia.
7. Learn to drive.
8. Own a business – maybe a salon or coffee shop.
9. Visit Disneyland – Tokyo, HK or Florida, I don’t care as long as I get to see Mickey & Donald!
10. Own a designer bag that you really want. – July 2014
11. Own my first pair of designer shoes.
12. Enroll in a culinary School.
13. Enroll in a makeup school.
14. Learn a new language and be able to speak the basic sentences.
15. Spend the holidays overseas – yung may snow! hehe!
16. Travel to Boracay.
17. Cebu – Bohol
18. Visit Batanes
19. Take a photo in the middle of Times Square, New York
20. Eat pizza, pasta & gelato in Italy.
21. Visit Denmark.
22. Travel to Amsterdam
24. Food trip in Thailand; eat authentic Pad Thai.
25. MAC ecosystem. – June 2015 26. Makeup Brand Wishlist – I think I basically covered the brands that I really wanted to try. See the brands that I reviewed here.
28. Own a signature Tiffany & Co bracelet.
29. Learn to swim. – working on this.
30. Get Microsoft (MS) Certifications. – June 2014
32. Try Boxing. – March 2018
33. Do Yoga & maintain it. – Been doing yoga since August 2017.
34. Own a Designer eyeglasses. – November 2014
35. Travel in Business Class.
38. Own a beautiful tea set.
39. Experience a real snow. – Paris, February 2016.
40. Eat at Paul’s Cafe.– December 2014, Gare Saint-Lazare 41. High Tea at TWG.– August 2015
42. Be part of a charity organisation.
43. Watch a concert of my favourite band/artist.– March 7, 2019 / Maroon 5
44. Experience Spring.
45. See the beauty of Cherry Blossom.
46. Experience Autumn.
47. Get domain for my blog. – DONE ~ January 5, 2015 ~ http://www.berryduchess.com
49. Watch Ellen in live studio.
50. Learn to bake.
51. Visit and tour a chocolate factory.
52. Attend a coffee convention.
53. Get a collector’s copy of the Golden Girls and Friends.
54. Visit & do the sky dive in Dubai.
55. Be a paid blogger.– February 2017 56. Own a good point-and-shoot camera. – April 2017, Sony Alpha A6000
57. See the Grand Canyon.
58. Try Calligraphy Lessons
59. Be published in a famous site.
60. Go for a cruise.
61 Own a farm girl and be a farm girl.
62. Visit Grand Central Station, New York.
63. Prepare a food for a party – A friend’s baby shower.
64. Ride the bullet train & Eurostar.
65. Experience riding a real train.
67. See the Swiss Alps and the beauty of Geneva & Zurich. – So this is like half-baked because I saw the Swiss Alps from our hotel room when we were in Geneva BUT! I’ve never been to Zurich.
68. Own a pair of silk PJs.
69. Attend a mass in Vatican.
70. Attend a yoga retreat.
71. Travel to Hawaii.
72. Try Brazilian waxing. – May 2018
73. Ride a London Red Bus.
74. Watch Cirque De Soleil.
76. Practice a Minimalist Lifestyle…For life.– I started last 2017 and still on the process of getting there.
77. Visit Jerusalem.
78. Try Indoor Climbing.
79. Try Indoor Sky Diving.
80. Play Bingo at a Bingo Hall.
82. Make a soap.
83. Own a house & lot & a car
84. Experience summer in Europe.
85. Live in Europe for 3-5 years.
86. Live a healthy, fit & active life. – Trying my best to maintain it since 2015! 😀
87. See Sagrada Familia in Spain.
88. Drink milk tea in Taiwan.
89. Adore the Northern Lights in person.
90.Complete a 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle.
91. Visit a real orchard.
92. Visit a real vineyard.
93. Travel to Maldives.
94. Do my first marathon.
95. Name a star after my name.
96. my blog to hit 1,000,000 views! – June 21, 2018 97. Enroll in a gym. – April 2019
98. Own a designer dress – specifically a DVF or Carolina Herrera!
99. Attend an actual yoga class.
100. Try Ice Skating.
There goes my initial AWESOME LIST. I suggest that you do the same. Pick up your pen and list it on a paper, notebook or post its. Maybe you can use your phone and list it out? Or maybe blog it! Whatever and how ever you wanna do it. Just do it! 😀