Tested and tried these babies for 3 months and now, it’s time to give my recommendations. 🙂
MY FAVOURITE PRODUCTS
1. Perfect UV Protection Cream SPF 50/PA+++ Long Lasting for Oily Skin
This was the first sunscreen that I tried from Innisfree and I love it! You can wear it under your makeup or use it alone. Personally, I use it all by itself then add some concealer. I’m good to go!
2. Extreme UV Protection Cream 100 High Protection SPF50+/PA+++ 50ml
After finishing my tube of the Perfect UV Protection Cream SPF 50/PA+++ Long Lasting for Oily Skin, I tried this variety and still using it to date. I had to switch to a higher coverage because of the summer season and my exposure to sun when I was in Manila.
3. Wash Off & Sleeping Capsule Recipe Packs
These are really good! For 4 SGD per pod, you can use them more than 5 times. There are:
- 6 varieties available for the Sleeping Pack
- 5 varieties available for the Wash-Off Pack
My favourites are:
- Sleeping Pack – Aloe/Green Tea/Bija & Aloe
- Wash-Off Pack – Rose & Calamine/Potato/Bija & Tea Tree
4. Bija Trouble Care Line
The only items that I haven’t tried from this line are the Cica Essence and Cleansing Gel. My personal favourites are:
- Bija Trouble Skin (25 SGD) – I use this as my day toner.
- Bija Trouble Lotion (22 SGD) – it’s an oil-free and anti-blemish moisturiser.
- Bija Cica Gel (35 SGD) – I use this whenever my skin is irritated with too much heat or dust.
Bija Trouble Spot Essence
Okay, this is good but more of a band-aid solution. Surely, you can use it as an emergency skin care product. Say, you have an event or a big night and suddenly there’s redness or a pimple is about to come out, then use this. But after that, be sure to use a different product to treat your skin. I’ve used it for a month and my cystic acne seemed to form under the skin. There were large, red bumps with no “eyes” so nothing is coming out, but the spots are overstaying.
PRICE: 25 SGD
It’s also the reason why I went back to using The Ordinary’s Salicylic Acid. And never look back.
Check out my review for The Ordinary Skin Care here.
5. Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum
The serum is lovely and you can skip moisturiser when you use it. 😀 The large bottle is sold at 37 SGD and you can get 80 ML of product and use it for 3 months or more! If we will compare it with The Ordinary’s “Buffet” sold at 14.98 USD, you get 30 ml. I love both products but right now, I’m back to my “Buffet”.
6. Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
I use this once or twice a month and it has a bit of a cooling feel on the skin. Enjoy some me-time! Slather this on your face and be cool and enjoy the great benefits after!
PRICE: 20 SGD
7. Innisfree Face Sheet Mask
These masks are sold at 2 SGD per pack and most of the time, their stores got promotions going on, like Buy 5, get 2 kinda thing. So if you want, you can wait for those promos. The thing is, you can get 1 SGD sheet masks from SaSa Store but the sheets on those masks are thicker. The sheet masks from Innisfree are, in my opinion, nicer. 🙂
MY LEAST LIST…
1. Innisfree Bija Trouble Spot Patch
Not effective…at all… I feel like it was a waste of money. 😦
PRICE: 5 SGD
2. Innisfree Jeju Pomegranate Revitalizing Eye Serum.
I had high hopes for this one but I didn’t notice any significant changes after using it for a month. Generally, I believe, it’s hard to find a good eye serum. It all comes back to a good diet, proper sleep, hydration and healthy lifestyle. For this round, my vote will still be on The Ordinary’s Caffeine Solution 5% +EGCG
PRICE: 39 SGD
My next Innisfree post will be about their makeup products, and it will be up soon! That’s all for now! Thanks for reading. 🙂