Here’s everything that you need to know about Kreiv’s Nutella Dream Cake & Ultimate Cheesecake. 🙂
Nutella Dream Cake
- Almond Cake (Flourless!)
- Hazelnut Cream
- Nutella Goo
- Nutella Glaze
- Dark Chocolate Crispearls
My husband is a Nutella lover so this is almost a sure hit for him but I’m unsure because I prefer dark chocolates. But I also love nuts! So when I had my first bite of this cake, I can’t stop myself from asking the creators about the sponge! Out of the 4 cakes that we’ve tried (Yep! we love them that much and we already tried 4!), this offers something different.
Your tastebuds will enjoy the sponge's subtle sweetness with a burst of hazelnuts.
THE TASTE TEST
I tried consuming the sponge without any of the creams and chocolates and yep, it can stand alone! It’s delish! I had to do that to find out if the sponge depends on the sweet elements of the cake but I’m happy to say that every layer of this dessert was splendidly thought of.
Ultimate Cheesecake with Caramel & Sea Salt Flakes
It's every cheesecake lover's dream come true!
When Kreiv teased their IG followers with a post of the crumbs in a tin can, I got so excited because I know their working on their cheesecake! I was so excited but at the same time, I mouthed “Oh no! Lagot na!!!” Cheesecake is one of my weaknesses that even when I’m on a strict diet plan, I will have a room for a slice of my favourite cheesecake.
I’ve tried & tasted a number of cheesecakes and some of the best are the following:
- Taal Vista Hotel’s Blueberry Cheesecake (not sure if they still have this to date)
- Starbucks PH Blueberry Cheesecake
- CBTL’s Chicago Cheesecake
- CBTL’s Original Speculoos Cheesecake *seasonal
- The Coffee Project PH’s Strawberry Almond Cheesecake
- The Coffee Project PH’s Blueberry Cheesecake
And the forgettables are…
- The Central Perk Singapore’s Mrs. Braverman’s Cheesecake
- CBTL Triple Decker Cheesecake – too mushy and I can’t decide if I’m gonna be sad or be pissed because I can’t find the taste of cheese. Just a mushy dessert, TBH.
- CBTL Ube Cheesecake – THIS IS NOT A CHEESECAKE!!!! Just. No. #nuffsaid
check out the review here.
As a self-proclaimed cheesecake lover, this hits the right spot!
- soft & creamy, infused with caramel sauce
- paired with buttery digestive cracker crust plus sprinkled with some sea salt flakes on top.
THE TASTE TEST
As suggested by Kreiv, it’s best to keep these frozen & thaw it before serving and so we did. Let me say that I wasn’t surprised that I love it BUT! because it’s not too sweet & too creamy, you won’t feel the umay. In fact, you’ll feel that 1 or 2 bites won’t be enough.
That’s one thing that I’ve experienced with other cheesecakes. They may be delicious pero madali kang mauumay or nakakasunok. But this isn’t like that so you have to be careful because you might indulge too much! 😀
we enjoyed the subtle sweetness of the caramel frosting & the smooth creaminess of the cheesecake and the crumbs were oh, so finely milled. Ah! PURE DECADENCE!
We truly enjoyed these 2 new flavours. Each Kreiv cake offers a different experience to your palate that you can’t even choose which is the best! Seryoso! I’d be torn if you’ll ask me! So don’t! Hehehe! Also, this is hubby’s new favourite cake!
Each KREIV cake offers a different experience to your palate.
If you’re thinking of getting these cakes as a gift for special occasions, here are some of my suggestions:
- Ultimate Dream Cake (7 layers of goodness) + Champagne
- Ultimate Cheesecake with Sea Salt & Caramel + White wine or Coffee (go for a Dark Roast)
a cup of Americano is best paired with such creamy dessert. Thank me later. 😉
Nutella Dream Cake + Red Wine or Coffee
THE PRICE ($$)
KREIV now offers 5 flavours and here’s an updated list:
- Ultimate Dream Cake (over 700 grams; 6×2 inches) priced at 33 SGD/cake
- Only Chocolate Cake (600 grams) priced at 29 SGD/cake
- Ultimate Yema Cake (over 500 grams) priced at 29 SGD/cake
- Ultimate Cheesecake with Caramel & Sea Salt Flakes ( 550 grams) priced at 31 SGD/cake
- Nutella Dream Cake ( 500 grams) priced at 37 SGD/cake
*Red Wine Dream Cake is a HOLIDAY SEASON OFFERING; (over 700 grams) priced at 33 SGD/cake
*There are additional charges for Short Memo or rush orders as a typical order should be placed at least 3 days in advance.
How to Order:
- Send them a message thru their Facebook page or Instagram account @kreiv_chocoholic
- DELIVERY OPTION: SELF-COLLECTION/Meetups
- Free tags & candles for birthdays & anniversaries
You can check out my review on Kreiv’s Ultimate Dream Cake here.
Until our next food adventure!