PRODUCT DESCRIPTION 5 actions, 1 flawless finish. CHANEL's new super active CC CREAM combines true skincare benefits and a long-wear makeup result for a more luminous and healthy complexion.
The CC cream comes in a small tube, about the size of a hand, but the material feels luxurious compared to the usual foundation tubes. It contains 30ml of product.
- conceals blemishes such as pores, dark circles and redness
- buildable coverage to suit your skin’s needs (even sensitive skin.)
- hydrating throughout the day
- After one month of application, the cream corrects signs of aging while enhancing skin texture thanks to new-generation hyaluronic acid: wrinkles and fine lines appear visibly reduced.
- Sun filters shield skin from UVA and UVB rays while antioxidants from the super active murunga plum protect skin from environmental aggressors.
- Thanks to murunga plum extract, rich in vitamin C, the skin’s natural ability to reflect light is improved, giving it a bright, well-rested look that lasts. Day after day, skin looks healthy and bursting with radiant and natural luminosity.
SWATCHES & PHOTOS
It has a very subtle yet luxurious scent but it goes away after a few minutes of application.
When I tested the cc cream, I did not use any concealer, powder or setting spray so I can really see how the product sits on my face, especially that we have a humid weather in the island.
Initial application is good but you can already see the white cast on my face (on the mouth area especially when I sweat) because of the 50 SPF. But I won’t complain because we need sun protection! This is the before and after photos after 4 hours of wear (I’ve been inside an air conditioned environment & a little walk outside on the way to the train stations.)
After 9 hours…
Now, this is the best part. With no touch-ups, I continued wearing the cc cream until 11 pm and after 9 hours, my face looks good like I got great skin! Naturally glowy but not too oily on some parts of my face.
I also love that the longer it sets on your skin, the more natural it looks.
- I love that it feels very light on the skin as of I’m not wearing anything on my face but my skin looked good.
- I also love that the longer it sets on your skin, the more natural it looks.
- There was no sticky feeling and you feel comfortable wearing it on your face even on hot days.
- didn’t settle on my pores & crevices of my face.
- You can use a separate sun block, if you want more protection from the sun (if you are staying outdoors the whole day)
- It was buildable but after 4 hours, the redness on the area between my lips nose & lips started to show. I haven’t tried reapplying because I don’t usually do that.
After I’ve had a little bit of tan during our Malaysia trip earlier this year, my complexion got a bit darker that when I use this alone, my face can look too white. So to remedy that, I would combine this with my Physicians Formula’s Youthful Wear Spotless CC Cream and then skip concealer or sometimes, I combine it with my NARS Radiant Tinted Moisturiser and it gives the perfect shade.
I love the Chanel CC Cream and it works well with the other skincare products that I apply on my face before applying the cc cream. I really enjoy it more now that I no longer wear full coverage foundations anymore. Most days, I go makeup-free or if not, my go-to is a tinted moisturiser. If you want to use lighter products, you can try and explore CC & BB creams and this Chanel CC cream is one of the best choices.