Universal Studios Orlando has 3 Theme Parks:
- Universal Studios
- Island of Adventure
- Volcano Bay
You can have the following options:
- Base tickets – one park for the whole day.
- Park-to-Park tickets: You can visit all the parks on the same day.
There are 3 ticket prices:
- ANYTIME – valid on any date in the calendar year
- VALUE – valid during season dates
For example, you want to visit 2 parks the price estimate could be:
- 189 USD – ANYTIME (this means the tickets is valid on any date in the calendar year)
- 179 USD – REGULAR
- 169 USD – VALUE
- EXPRESS PASS is also available (from 75 USD ++ per person) if you don’t wish to wait in line
1. Try the rides!
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is probably the highlight of the Universal Studios Park, but don’t forget to explore the rides, shows and shops:
- Harry Potter Escape from Gringotts
- Hogwarts Express
- a separate ticket is needed to access this
- Men in Black Vs. Aliens
- E.T. Adventure
- Race Through New York with Jimmy Fallon
- Fast & Furious: SUPERCHARGED
2. Visit the studios!
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter/Diagon Alley
- Springfield Simpsons
3. Watch and be entertained with the scheduled shows all-day!
- Fear Factor Live Show
- Blues Brothers
4. Try the famous Butter Beer!
Actually, it’s too sweet that I don’t taste the beer. It’s more like a butterscotch-flavoured drink, TBH.
5. Buy an interactive wand & be a wizard for a day!
Go to Ollivander’s & choose your wand. There are 2 kinds:
- Interactive – will cost more $$, but if you’re a fan or looking for a nice souvenir, then it’s worth the price.
Inside the box, you will find a map that will guide & point you to the places where you can use the wand.
6. Visit the School of Formal Wear.
Try on a uniform from your favourite house and face the talking mirror 😀
Explore the City Walk
- This is where the shuttle service will drop you off and it’s a strip of restaurants, shops & coffee places where you can sit, eat & enjoy people-watching.
Go early, Stay Late
- Make the most out of your visit and spend the day at the theme park/s.
Book your tickets via KLOOK
- It’s my first time to try using KLOOK and it’s super easy. Plus! the USS tickets on KLOOK are cheaper!
Whether you’re a Potterhead or not, I’m sure you’ll have a great time visiting Universal Studios Orlando. We decided not to explore the 2 parks anymore because of the cold weather and I don’t want to swim/get wet. 😀