Oh, the sweet shades of Spring brought to us by Colourpop! Read More
Today we are doing a showdown of metallic lipsticks from these brands and also, in this post, you will find my quick review for Ofra’s summer collection for 2016.
The last few months were all about metallic lipsticks and so I decided to explore some of the shimmery shades in the market. Let’s start with Colourpop.
Let’s start the month with another set of Ultra Matte Lip review.
This formula is supposed to:
- be thin and lightweight
- glides onto the lips smoothly
- leave a SUPER intense pigment-rich colour with a bold, ultra matte look.
- very long wearing and completely kiss proof!
Here is the last set of my Matte X review.
Still on the Matte X formula, here is the second set of my review. Read More
We reviewed mattes, ultra matte and ultra satins lippies from this brand so now, why don’t we check out their MATTE X formula.
This lipstick formula claims to:
- provide high-intensity full coverage pigment with one stroke application.
- be long-wearing and light-weight
- apply smoothly and have the most velvety glide without any uncomfortable dragging or pulling – like melting on your lips
- have a SUPER matte finish
We are down to the last two shades and of course, I saved the best for last. I picked 2 of their the bold colours from the collection – Panda and The Rabbit. Read More